TAILOR-MADE SUPPORT TO MEET YOUR AUTOMATION NEEDS
DIAGNOSIS - ANALYSIS - PRESCRIPTIONS
You plan to automate all or part of your process ? You wish to be accompanied in the conduct of the project ? MECACONCEPT CANADA helps you to realize your industrial project. Our team brings you its experience and know-how to help you design, decide and act…. Benefit from a 360° view of the industry of the future!
YOURS NEEDS ?
- Identify automation opportunities to increase your productivity
- Modernize your production process and/or your end of line
- Increase your production or storage capacity
- Integrating new equipment (machine / robot) into the existing one
- Strengthening quality control in your production process
- Replace equipment that is out of breath
- Relieve operators from repetitive tasks, without added value or generating musculoskeletal disorders (MSDs)
- Moving from an R&D project to the in stage
Based on Montreal QC, we operate in your request on all or part of the following points:
- Carrying out on-site diagnostics: Data analysis, field observation, identification of constraints
- Operations identification who are eligible for automation
- Writing the specification
- Search for technical solutions
- Preliminary budget estimate
- Assessment of potential R.O.I
- Drafts, 3D CAD / technical files
- Carrying out feasibility studies; and prototyping
You can challenge us on one or more services. You decide! Good to to know: we can also accompany you during the following stages such as the manufacture of custom-made equipment
Our approach is based on a proven methodology that takes into account many criteria
- Issues, objectives and expectations
- Human, technical and financial resources
- The schedule
- State of the art
- Uses, innovation
- The return on investment etc...
MECACONCEPT, A 360° LOOK AT THE INDUSTRY OF THE FUTURE
OUR ADDED VALUE
Multi-sector knowledge, a multi-disciplinary support team
MECACONCEPT Canada is above all a dynamic team, seasoned and passionate about technology.
Thanks to its cross-disciplinary expertise in mechanics, robotics, automation, vision and industrial computing, MECACONCEPT is able to support you on complex projects in:
- Design and manufacture of special machines,
- Automation and robotic integration,
- Integration and development of vision system,
- Integration and development in industrial IT
MECACONCEPT Canada benefits from the support and expertise of its parent company MECACONCEPT France. For 30 years, it has supported major international groups in the aeronautics, automotive, food, pharmaceutical and chemical sectors. The MECACONCEPT France and Canada teams are familiar with the requirements and constraints related to each of these sectors of activity.
EXAMPLES OF PROJECTS
- Cycling industry: support for a project to Set up new production units and reorganize intra-logistics flows
- Pharmaceutical industry: recommendations and preliminary draft on the optimization of end-of-line flows and the management of automated palletization (conveyors/autonomous shuttles/collaborative robots/robotized palletization cells)
- Mechanical industry: Feasibility study of part inspections using 3D vision
- Manufacturing industry: plate handling then conveying for insulation injection- consult the use case
You have an idea ?
you wish to be assisted for your projectcontact-us !
USE CASE - TECHNICAL SUPPORT
"Assist you in the search for pragmatic and adapted solutions that will take into account the maturity of your teams, the R.O.I and the pace of change you envisage."
Sébastien NIVET, CEO
- Manual handling of large plates causing musculoskeletal disorders (MSDs)
- Low value-added operation requiring 2 people simultaneously for 50% of their time
- Slowdown in production: this position has been identified as a bottleneck
- Study of data: rate of 150 workstations/day - variable characteristics (25-35 kg for 60-100 in)
- Constraints: dusty environment (wood cutting) - limited space
- Finding solutions
- Detailed description of functions and 3D rendering as a preliminary design
- Preliminary budget: 89000 CAD
- Estimated ROI: 2.38 years
- Identification of funding assistance