MECACONCEPT CANADA is recruiting an automation engineer to expand its new team in Montreal.Do you like challenges?
Do you want to join a young dynamic team?
Do you want to work on different projects?
Then read the ad below!
- Technical assistance services in automation and robotics for customers
- Understanding the technical needs of customers
- Elaboration of solutions adapted to their needs
- Drafting adequate organic and functional analyzes
- Creation or modification of the PLC and supervision program for applications on machines
- Preparation of electrical diagrams and technical documents
- Equipment testing and commissioning
PROFILE AND EXPERIENCES:
- Higher education in automation (Bac +2 minimum)
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Experience on Rockwell (Allen-Bradley), Schneider, Siemens, Omron equipment
- Experience in the implementation of industrial robots (Fanuc, KUKA, ABB, Omron...)
- Proficiency in written and spoken French and English
- Rigorous, dynamic and autonomous
- Sense of contact and ease of communication
- MONTREAL Metropolis and customer travel
EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT & SALARY CONDITIONS:
- Employment contract under Canadian law
- Compensation based on experience